Wednesday, April 27, 2005

thomasanton Illustrated

While Anton's busy writing a new post (he promises to start posting more often) a friend of ours, Luke, has created a cartoon to illustrate my previous post. I like Luke's pictures a lot, as they are a lot better and more colorful than mine. If anyone wants to submit something they can send it to "tmsatn@gmail.com". With luck I will be able to convince Luke to make even more of these awesome pictures for thomasanton.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click here to see the large version.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, April 28, 2005 2:59:00 PM, Blogger thomasanton said...

I must say that is a beautiful picture. Though you can't really read the writing on the gasoline can (I'm assuming its gas even though what's coming out of it is neon green).

 
At Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no it's pesticide AKA Bush's hard-handed foreign policy, but for reason the evil flower keeps growing. Kind of like my pet rabbit.

-Luke

 
At Saturday, April 30, 2005 4:53:00 PM, Blogger M said...

Very creative e-mail address guys. If I was a hacker, I wouldn't be able to steal your identity at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home